Saturday, January 30, 2010

I've been hit by, I've been hit by...


A Smooth Criminal... Na na nana na na nana na na na dun dun

it sounds better when I hum it then type it ;) I promise!

I FINALLY saw This Is It! Oh and It would of absolutely been "IT"!!! Seriously hats off to MJ what a concert that would of been. So sad that he wasn't able to see it all happen. If you haven't seen This is it I STRONGLY recommend you do! MJ is SO full of LOVE and SO VERY talented!


There is no way I would of been able to watch this in a theatre I was on my feet almost the whole time. Boy do I have some new moves up my sleeve... I can't wait til the next time I can channel Michael and do Billie Jean ;)

Now let me tell ya dancing like MJ is quite the work out! My heart rate was a pounding! So all of you looking to increase your FEV1 or change up that work out... well pop in some MJ and dance like NO one is watching!!!

Me doing Billie Jean at my 30th bday....

5 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love the movie....and you have got the moves girl! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Jenny Livingston said...

My husband HATES Michael Jackson, so he REFUSES to watch it with me... Crazy, I know! Anyway, I haven't seen it yet, but I'm thinking about kicking him out of the house for a few hours this weekend so I can get me some MJ.

Aimee said...

I need to by this movie. I can't wait to see it! I am sure I will be on my feet dancing too!

T*A*N*Y*A* said...

Oh man was it ever AMAZING!! I own the movie!! And yes we will have a riped body trying to dance like him!

Emilee said...

I would love to see your moves sometime:) I do need a new workout, maybe I'll try it.