Monday, January 11, 2010

A Whole New World

Cysters, Fibros, Friends, Caretakers Oh My!!!

Cystic Life is a new on line word for ALL those affected by CF. It launched today and it has caused quite a stir. It is going to positively impact the lives of the CF Community and make CF personal to those that aren't personally affected.

I have had a ton of fun viewing profiles, answering questions and learning about all the different inspiring stories out there. If you haven't joined make sure to head over to www.cysticlife.org you don't want to miss out on this exciting new adventure.

4 comments:

Rida Viljoen said...

Hello!

I am always excited when I see there is more sites for education and fun. CFrs and those involved need it!

I was just wondering if you would mind if I post a support group website? On this website health and wellness coaching is available.

Take care
Rida Viljoen

Formerly known as Frau said...

That's great news more awareness on the web is a huge plus. Hope the air is clearing soon!

Rida Viljoen said...

Thank you!
It is www.cysticfibrosissa.ning.com

I hope to see you there!
Keep well.

O, by the way - I am CF as well.

Heidi said...

I just blogged about it too! I am so excited about it!