Thursday, February 2, 2012

The groundhog doesn't know!

So today is groundhog day.... Um can a groundhog even really see? 

I think this year global warming trumps the groundhog.... just sayin, Sorry Phil

So apparently he, I think his name is Phil saw his shadow and we have 6 more weeks of winter. Well coming from snow country and considering we haven't had any snow, well I'll take it. But come the triple triple in May if there is snow on the ground I will not be to happy. For all those wondering what Triple Triple it's the theme of my next Birthday. I had my Double Double when I turned 22 and well double numbers only happens every 11 years so it's definitely worth celebrating. Who am I kidding every day is worth celebrating... even today, Groundhog day!!

So Happy day to ALL of you!! Get out there and celebrate BIG!!!

Just in case you didn't notice 3 days in a row on here!! Yep, I am patting myself on the back. I'll be back tomorrow too, BIG weekend in store HUGE!!!!!! Lets just say it'll be Madgical ;)

1 comment:

Formerly known as Frau said...

We had a foot of snow Sunday-Monday, Tuesday the rain came and warmer temps...today not a stitch of snow! Such a weird winter....I'm ready for Spring!