Sunday, November 30, 2008

Breathe Easy Robyn!!

One of my Cf Cyster's got her wings
 yesterday! Please keep her family
 in your prayers as they 
deal with her sudden loss! 
Pray for her sweet Lil Lola 
and that she will grow up knowing 
how much her mommy loved her.

BREATHE EASY ROBYN! 
God saw you getting tired, 
And a cure was not to be. 
So he put his arms around you, 
And whispered “Come to me”.  

With tearful eyes we watched you, 
And saw you pass away. 
Although we loved you dearly, 
We could not make you stay.  

A golden heart stopped beating, 
Hard working hands to rest. 
God broke our hearts to prove to us, 
He only takes the best.

5 comments:

Christy said...

I am so sorry I didn't get to know her. I have seen her mentioned on so many blogs. Her family is in my prayers. Losing CFers is so hard!! It never, never gets any easier.

Cara said...

I just can't believe it happened so fast. I'm in shock and so sad for her family.

Aimee said...

Her family is in my thoughts. It's so hard to lose a fellow CFer.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh Somer I am so sorry....I wil be keeping you and Robyn's family in my thoughts....

Genevieve said...

Somer, I'm so sorry. I will keep her family and friends in my thoughts. So sad but thankfully she can now run, jump and sing at the top of her lungs without a struggle.