Sunday, November 16, 2008

NKOTB!!

SURPRISE!!! 
I got tickets last minute to NKOTB. I asked my friends if they were available from 6 Sat night on and if they were in for a surprise. I didn't give any hints just asked if they were in or not. It was so much fun. I LOVE to surprise people!! So on Sat night 16 of my girls met at Epic for dinner and they were still eagerly anticipating what I had up my sleeve they were trying to guess left and right....there was some crazy ideas :)

Finally After Dinner we headed to the Venue but I still didn't let them know what we were going to do there. On our way there I sent out a mass text saying WE GOT THE RIGHT STUFF... WE ARE GOING TO NKOTB!! Everyone was so excited! It was such a great time! The last time I saw them in concert I remember wearing my neon green socks with purple keds!  



WE GOT THE RIGHT STUFF....
At dinner...they were guessing left and right
We had SO much fun!
I think I had the most fun tho pulling off the surprise!



Pics from the concert! We had great seats!


The KIDS
Having a blast!
Tam My SIL 
They couldn't even handle it that they were about to see Joey and the gang!
SO HAPPY


Step by Step...
STEP ONE

After the concert with our ears a ringing we went out on the town...
Wendy joined up with us out on the town~

1 comment:

Jen said...

I LOVE NKOTB!!! Unfortunately I couldn't talk my husband into going with me! :)