Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Almost done!

Day 28

Something that stresses you out

Oh geez the list is long..... Not sure why I get so stressed?!?!?! Actually yeah I do, I over analyze and over think a lot of things. No more though!! Deep Breaths! I'm going to start being stress free.

Driving, germs, clutter, being late, grocery shopping, lack of o2, these are just of couple things that stress me out. Nothing else I can think of off the top of my head but I promise there are more.

Here's to a new stress free attitude. ;)

4 comments:

Kati said...

I feel ya on the germs! I get a bit of anxiety if I ever find myself out and about and I forgot the Purell. Ben knows the Purell well! I notice gross things more than ever...my mail lady was blowing her nose today and then was putting the mail in the mailbox...gah! Mail is already dirty, but gross...lol Out comes the lysol spray for those letters!

Painting Tips and Tricks said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

Formerly known as Frau said...

Driving with my permit toting daughter slightly gives me heart palpitations! :) I can't believe we did it woot woot! Who rocks...we do!

Maude Lynn said...

A list of things that stress me out would take all day!

I'm breathing, too.