Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Still going strong....

Ok Day 8 of the Blog Challenge

A place you have traveled to


Well being that it's only 8 more days til my 2nd fav holiday I immediately thought of Ireland.

But I already wrote about Ireland in this post here

And most of the other amazing places I have traveled to were before I had a digital camera so all the pics are all in my scrapbooks.... Yep I use to be a scrapbooker.

So I decided I will tell you about where I want to go, the places I have yet to visit that are somewhere on my bucket list. Here's just a few....

~Prague

~Bali

~Australia

~Japan- I have been here twice but I was younger and I would LOVE to go back

~Ireland- I LOVE the motherland and would love to of course go there again and maybe spend a couple hours sitting here


~North Carolina specifically the OBX and stay at this house on the beach

~The Oregon Coast

~Bora Bora and stay here

This last picture of Bora Bora I find if I stare at it long enough without blinking then shut my eyes I can imagine being there. Then Oscar or Lilly will bark and it disrupts my vision and boom back to reality ;)

3 comments:

Cara said...

You know, the OBX is only about an hour from me.... :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Bora Bora.....sign me up!

Erin said...

Can we go to Bora Bora together and stay in the end house, on the loop???

Before, or after that we can go to Ireland. For real this time!!!