Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 20

Holy cow I can't believe I made it this far 10 more days to go...

So Day 2o of the Blog Challenge

Nicknames


I LOVE nicknames! I think I have one for most people even if its just shortening your name. I love when I give people nicknames and then it sticks and others start calling the person by that nickname as well.

I have many nicknames;
Need, DIK, Somie, Soms, Som, BR, GSB, Sis, SIMM, Somers, Mc, Love

hmm thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

Today Lilly turns 6! She's getting so grown up. My little Lills, Baby girl, crazy, spaz, silly Lilly, (even my babies have nick names) I seriously love her so much she always makes me laugh, she's a nut. I love that she needs to be tucked in at night and if she wakes up to go potty in the middle of the night when she gets back in she sits by my bed til I wake up to go tuck her in again. It happens like twice a week she's lucky I love her ;)


She loves playing ball and is quite the ball hog she's lucky her brother loves her and puts up with her princess ways. She thinks she owns my whole lap too. She eventually shares with Osc but after I call him up he won't come up if she's there cause he knows she gets upset, it's so funny to watch.

3 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Birthday lilly! Love all your nicknames!

Anonymous said...

Love this post...
Do you remember Some Bear and Tare Bear??

;)
Tara

Jack Phillips said...

I always call you somerlove, all mushed together like one word. But seeing how we can rarely be together in person I suppose you don't know that ;)