Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Half way there

Day 15 of the blog challenge.... I am so proud of myself that I have lasted this long!!

Bible Verse


I have posted this particularly verse before. I believe it was written for all us CF warriors. We are fighters and we never give up... Keep on keeping on guys!!


~ 2 Corinthians 5:16-18~ 

" That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us immeasurably great glory that will last forever. So we don't look at the troubles we can see right now; rather, we look forward to what we have not yet seen. For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever and ever."

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I have a prayer request at arise 2 write.
andrea