Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Big mistake!! BIG!!! HUGE!!!

Well I have to go shopping now....

Well Color Me happy there's a sofa in here for two... First time in an elevator.


Day 7 of Blog Challenge

FAVORITE MOVIES


My ALL time favorite movie the one where I know every line and I am sure I am so annoying to watch it with is...



I have seen it so many times I even found some mistakes in the movie. Edward, Vivienne, Kit the whole cast AMAZING!

I even had to visit the Reg~Bev~Wilsh once and yes the bathrooms are bigger then the blue banana ;)

I am sure everyone has seen this but if you haven't do yourself a favor and watch it!

6 comments:

Emilee said...

Great show!
I've got a runner in my pantyhose...im not wearing pantyhose.

Jenny Livingston said...

One of my all time favs as well!

"Cinda-effin-rella!"

Mistie said...

lol. love this movie too! one of my favs.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love that movie too!

Christy said...

I think this movie is definitely the number one quoted movie by most women. LOL. Love it!

Canz said...

I am laughing so hard with all of the quotes. What an expert! Almost as good as me. I am so glad to get caught up on your blog.