Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 11

Favorite TV shows

Well I don't watch any tv live. I LOVE my TIVO!!!! A couple years ago I didn't watch any tv at all. Now I watch a couple shows with the help of my tivo of course and I watch them when there is more then one episode recorded. I never turn my tv on just because not sure why I think the noise bothers me or something, so I always just have my music on. I really dislike ALL reality shows and don't watch them. If there is something I need to see on a reality show Ill record it and just FF to that part.

My tv shows that I watch are starting in order of day the air~

~Brothers and Sisters

~Castle ( can Beckett and Castle just get together already!!)

~Glee

~Parenthood

~Modern Family ( Phil is Hilarious)

~ Greys Anatomy ( a music epsiode is coming up looks exciting)

~Private practice


Those are the shows that I watch! 

2 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

I can't imagine not watching TV especially after we had a two year hiatus while in Germany. I love some TV !

Erin said...

I just started watching Glee, it's pretty fantastic! I don't watch TV live anymore either, I pretty much use Hulu for everything (it sets up a queue for me) -- that way I can watch anywhere I have internet and my computer!