Monday, March 7, 2011

The Best Gift

Is the gift of life... What a miracle it is!

I am so excited for my friend Julie she got some new shiny lungs early in the am on Sun. She is doing very well in her recovery and I can't wait for her to begin her new journey. You can follow her blog here. She was already up and walking today she is so strong!

She is having a celebration concert on May 9th to help raise funds for her medical bills, there will also be a silent auction. You can get tickets now, they are on sale on her blog. So what are you waiting for go get them and help celebrate this miracle.



This is a pic of Julie and I a couple years ago at Taste of Salt Lake.

2 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Congrats to Julie I hope she continues to do well!

OceanDesert said...

That's SO great!! I left a comment on her blog :)