Thursday, March 3, 2011

what does it mean...

Ok I am on a roll :)

Day 2 of the blogging challenge is

What is the meaning behind your blog name?

Well it stems from my paintings specifically my one hearted paintings. They are titled "Love to Breathe" and well I love to breathe and being that Love is my last name well I incorporate it into my daily life in so many ways.


Then in 2007 my brother Shane helped me take it further by starting my Love to Breathe website. Its a place where I can share my story and help raise money for the CFF and help find that sought after cure, and to most importantly give hope to CF families.

If I can make a difference in one person's life... well then that makes me smile from ear to ear. Making a difference is what really makes me happy! I know it sounds cheesy but it's the truth.

2 comments:

OceanDesert said...

YAYAYYAYA!!! SO happy you're doing this! I missed your posts! I love to breathe too.. not cheesy at all :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love your blog name it's just perfect for you!