Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky day!

Day 16 of the blog challenge

Dream House


When I was little I wanted to live here... Barbie was living the dream!


Now I would love to own one of these vacation homes on Newport beach anyone I am not picky...


and then have a simple modern decorated studio apartment with a wall of all windows with a perfect view in all my fav places  San Diego, Kihei, New York, Az, & Utah! That's just a dream!

*************************************************************
For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way,
Good Health, Good Luck, and happiness
For today and Every day!

I your enough lucky to be Irish, well that's lucky enough! Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! Be safe and as you slide down that banister of life may the splinters never point the wrong way! Xo

4 comments:

Dana said...

I had that same Barbie & wanted to live there too! Happy St. Patty's Day :) Glad I've started following your blog!

The Halls said...

I don't think your puppies like their st.patty's day outfits...they look so sad, like "somebody please take this off of me". I think it's cute!!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Loved my Barbie Dream house back in the day! I will be your Newport neighbor any one of those will do!

Melissa White said...

Time for you to come visit me and spend some time at our private beach house in Laguna Beach!!! (Its close enough to Newport) :) And its dog friendly!!!