Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 25

5 days left!!!!

Today the challenge is

Put your Ipod on shuffle what are the first 10 songs

1~Cherish by Madonna

2~Got til it's gone by Janet Jackson

3~Like a Prayer by Madonna

4~Hollywood by Madonna

5~Deeper and Deeper by Madonna

6~Can't Cry Anymore by Sheryl Crow

7~Again by Janet Jackson

8~Come Together by Michael Jackson

9~Borderline by Madonna

10~Toy Soldier by Britney Spears

Well I am surprised they weren't all Madonna my Ipod consists of mostly Madonna( I have everyone of her albums including all live albums), Janet, Michael and Prince and then a lil of everything in between.

I love all music I have a lil bit of everything from Snoop Dog to Alan Jackson even some Irish bands. Anything that can get my toes tapping is fine by me. In my car I have one cd and I bet you can't guess...

Well ok maybe you can it's Immaculate Collection by Madonna, it's perfect for sunroof weather :)

1 comment:

Formerly known as Frau said...

So not surprised.....she is pretty amazing artist!